I’m IT?Posted: May 10, 2007 | |
I’ve been tagged by Keely, of Keely’s Faery Good Advice! I’ve never been tagged, that I remember! But I guess this is how it goes….
Directions – POST RULES…
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Things About Me
- Sometimes people think I’m mean or surly, until they get to know me.
- I’m a soap opera fan. I have watched all of the CBS soaps as long as I’ve been watching TV.
- I don’t care what anyone says, I dream in color.
- Often, I can think of someone, and then they call me. So there are some people I try not to think about. 🙂
- I love to shop for groceries. Mom says it’s just because I’m a natural shopper, and it doesn’t matter for what.
- I met my husband when I was fifteen, started dating him when I was seventeen, and we’re still together and rarely have a fight. But we bicker, which I think saves us from the big arguments, but has been known to cause discomfort to those around us. (Sorry!)
- When I was a kid, about 4 years old, I started talking about my little brother, and what we were going to do, and where he would sit and various other declarations. No big deal? Well, it was to my family. No one, including my Mom, knew she was pregnant.
- I like to put crackers on my bologna sandwiches. 🙂